Making the decision to have cosmetic dentistry to give you a beautiful smile can be difficult as it is a big commitment.
Invisalign is one of the best treatments to have if you are after straight teeth.
See a list of other cosmetic dental treatments that you can invest in to improve your confidence.
These include veneers, implants, braces and entire smile make-overs.
A smile makeover often begins with a trial smile, which allows you to actually ‘trial your smile’ before committing to the long-term procedure. More.
Benefits of trial smiles:
- You can see which procedures would work best for your oral appearance before committing long-term
- They are custom-designed to your smile
- Trial smiles use 3D software to create a replica of your teeth
- Visualise your finished smile
Why choose Invisalign?
A winning smile can take you far in life. Whether you are a teenager or an adult, it is important to choose an orthodontist who will provide you with the smile you deserve.
Choose an orthodontist who is certified specialists who can help you to achieve a straight, beautiful smile naturally by providing orthodontic solutions tailored to suit your lifestyle and personal preferences.
Invisalign has truly revolutionised orthodontics, opening the door for many adults to seek the smile they’ve always desired.
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners to allow you to maintain a professional image whilst receiving orthodontic treatment.
Click here to see the journey of an Invisalign patient.
Invisalign is designed for comfort and convenience
- Invisalign aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means it is possible to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- The aligners can be taken out to enjoy a meal and to brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Find out more.
- There are no wires, metal or braces. You can always feel confident showing your smile, even while wearing Invisalign braces.